-
March 6th, 2002, 07:25 PM
#11
Inactive Member
dude, i would fly down to texas and drive that beyatch back if i could get an older low mileage type R for under 15. up here in VA they are sooooo hard to find, especially under 20k and especially especially not beatup and raced.
------------------
-Ben L.
1989 Civic Si w/ B16
-
March 7th, 2002, 04:04 AM
#12
HB Forum Owner
I have driven in a newer Prelude, car feels really big. Its ok, I kinda like the go cart feeling myself
------------------
90 Civic Turbo ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
March 9th, 2002, 07:26 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Drive a GSR and tell me the Prelude isn't a boat..hahaha. GSR for sure, I'm an owner, only a Hybrid 5G Civic would change my mind at this point.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks